Coronavirus, Taxes and JN CPA
With the COVID-19 pandemic escalating, both CPA firms and their clients are facing emergency planning issues. As a small CPA firm we are not exempt from this. The most pressing issues are protecting the health of our employees, our clients, and preserving business continuity. Thus we hereby share some of the measures we have taken:
- We are advising clients to deliver documents via our secure document portal service (my-cpa-file). This service will be available for free to all clients. We will also use it to post client return copies or any other document. Should you need help to register please send us a request via our website, email, or call us.
- In addition, clients in Puerto Rico that don’t have access to internet or have difficulty using our portal system, we are offering a pickup/delivery service, please contact us.
- However for clients that wish to deliver documents personally, we will use a drive-thru service. We will have someone to pickup documents at your auto, no need to park and step down. Please call ahead.
- Clients may also use regular USPS service to deliver documents.
- Whenever possible, we hold client meetings using Skype, conference calls or any similar means.
At JN CPA & Advisors we are ready to keep working at the office or remotely. In conclusion, we don’t expect any delays in filing tax returns for our clients, but we do care about our clients and employees. We will try to keep you posted on any news affecting filing dates or related matters. Need to file taxes your taxes remotely? Contact us..